Should people get more forgiveness allowance for misappropriate behavior.. e. g. Biden/Trump/Franken, etc?

lightbulb27
BACKGROUND:

Most recently it's Biden being accused of groping (grabbing a womans privates). This is wrong for an employer, intimidating to a woman and could cause emotional trauma for decades... if it happened.
the eye goes where it goes...
the eye goes where it goes...
Clinton had sex in the white house (BJ at least) but lied about it to avoid being convicted. That started the ball rolling... towards pathetic and denial of all and sex as a weapon.

Trump said what he said, he's pretty lame with women and likely paid off for affair (s). That's only so bad... not like he was abusing someone.. she participated... he just talked aggressively and adultery. that isn't assault. I know it's awful to some, but those church goers ignored it all and believe he's sent by god

Franken admitted... at least he's the only one with the guts to say what he did, which of what I heard, wasn't that bad and was acting, playing around... that was his life to some extent.

Oh yea, who can forget about Kavanaugh. And Clarence Thomas! Clarence I believe lied... shoulda said the truth, but would be destroyed if he did. That's wrong. Kavanaugh, not sure. People do stupid Sh_1 when young, they forget, they see different, and people make things up, and are sometimes wrong... I've seen it. I've seen people with false perceptions... they exist. I've seen people lie.

I've been groped by women several times and it's either accepted or is out of place. I understand it can be traumatizing to some, but to destroy someone's life for it? nah...

Do you think we should give people some leeway when being judged including from the other political side... relative to the good they've done. One moment or two doesn't define them in totality.

Yes my mind is more open
No, any sexual abuse means destroy them
GirlGuy
4
1