Why do you think black people are treated so poorly in society?

fashionguy17
If you look around the world, there are many forms of "black people." For example, people who live in India have dark skin. There are Mexicans who have dark skin. Cuban people have dark skin. However, despite this, all the hatred seems to point at people of African descent.

Now... people may get stereotypical and say, "because they are ghetto and don't act like everyone else." This is something that I've heard throughout my life. Not all black people are alike, and the media only portrays on the negative side of black people. There are black people who have really well paying jobs, are highly educated and conduct themselves well in society. The media doesn't publicize that side of black people all that much.

Each race has their own "bad apples." Like, if you look at white people, they have people who are also "ghetto," (AKA "rednecks"), but the media doesn't portray that side of white people all that much like they do with the "ghetto" black side.

This isn't just a US problem. Hatred of blacks are seen worldwide, for example, in China. I am black, by the way. Not trying to offend anyone, just curious to see what you guys think!
2
11