If you have a suspicious that your half-sister is being blackmailed and sexually assaulted by a neighbor? What to do? Why wouldn't she tell me?

Redhadeziri30nov1991
If you have a suspicious that your half-sister is being blackmailed and sexually assaulted by a neighbor? What to do? Why wouldnt she tell me?
Yesterday she told me, She's afraid she might lose her job but when I asked her why "she acted suspiciously" like a heard a stepping sound outside when I went to check, she said and I quote " there's nobody there" and started changing the subject.

I'm afraid it's been going on for years, what should I do? my brother suspected the Same thing two years ago when he found some items by her door.

She works as a teacher, and I suspect this mother fucking neighbor who by the way works as a gatekeeper in the same school might hurt her or kill her, She told me he hired some kids to harass her.

Should I install a surveillance camera by her door or am I being paranoid? Please help.
1
5