Would you rather dealing with seven tragedies in one year or one tragedy a year for seven years? And why?

mindNsoul
The events of 2020 have been overwhelming for some and challenging for others. Between dealing with a pandemic, losing jobs, bad economy, isolation, wars, wildfires, political division and poverty. Just to name few. Triggering this philosophical debate in my mind. Assuming after both scenarios you will enjoy living a happy and healthy life.

My heart goes out to everyone impacted by this pandemic physically, financially, and psychologically. Hopefully we will come out of it stronger.
3
2