My body my choice, right? Only if when it applies to murdering your own child. Do you see how they've tricked you now?

Anonymous
They're teaching girls around the world especially in the west that it's their body their choice when it comes to murdering their own baby and I'm talking about girls as young as 3 years old and up. They teach them where and how to get an abortion done and how to avoid revealing it to their parents without their parent knowledge or consent. However you let those girls do something outside of abortion they don't approve of and see how fast that body choice goes away. Do you see it? Do you see how their eugenics genocide plan is working and it's the you's doing it? Do you realize how they've tricked you into accepted murdering your own children yet?
Yes, my body my illusion of choice. I was tricked
My view of choice and opinion hasn't changed
See answers
Vote C
GirlGuy
5
3