Why do some guys deny the obvious about men being more violent than women?

CelineBV
Yes, there are violent women too and all of them deserved jail time. Do I think all men are violent? NOPE. However, that still doesn't take away the fact that more men than women commit violent acts... in the WORLD.

When someone points out the obvious they suddenly come up with nonsense about how the numbers are equal nowadays. Either that or they only focus on an American article (only one country) that's explains about an increase of violence committed by girls but there are still more male criminals, spree shooters, burglars, etc. Just America doesn't speak for all violence committed by both genders.

I have no problems admitting women cry more than men nor that it's more likely for a woman to be a golddigger than a man. There are some things one gender does more than the other. It doesn't take science to figure that out.
2 mo
It's more likely for a woman to use a man for money than vice-versa. I have no problems admitting this. So why don't some guys admit the obvious about their gender too?
14
4