What made humans (the majority) decide to be soft? Do people who encourage Political Correctness know the damage they are causing?

dantheman1118
I personally think we tried it for a while and people had fun but I think it's time to be real again. I think censoring people's way of thinking is a crime. I think we just need to find a line for both sides and try not to cross it. Example: speak your mind but say how you feel and don't just be talking to be a dick. Everybody that breathes hates liars. They are good for nothing. But in the big snowflake push to be PC, your just forcing that person to lie. That's just not fair.

If someone asks you "am I fat?" Say yes. Don't lie to them. They need to hear it. It's just motivation to lose weigh. If you lie to them they will continue to be fat and eventually have Heath problems. By you being real with them you are potentially saving their life. Don't be a dick about it. Don't call them names or shame them. Answer truthfully and be done with it. Move on. Same goes for "do you think I'm stupid" by you lying to their face, the will never know the importance of never stop learning.

The reason I brought this up was I just saw a fairly old Post saying" should heavier woman wear bikinis to the beach?" Everyone was saying not to worry about it. Wear what you want. Well, that's lying to their face. A bikini probably isn't appropriate for heavy women to be wearing to a public beach. It's undoubtedly the unpopular answer but be real with people. Look, if your big and want to wear a skimpy bikini, go get a kiddie pool for your back yard and have at it. Be comfortable. If you really want to wear one to the beach, have some pride in yourself. start a healthy diet and hit the gym. It's just common courtesy. I'm not saying this with foul intentions. Look at it like this, can I talk on my phone at the theater in the middle of a movie? Yes I can. But no one wants to hear it. You got to think of others and we are not all snowflakes. As far as I know the world hasn't made it this far because of snowflakes. In the more recent years that mindset has really done nothing positive for us.
5
22