Why do people get so mad at trolls?

7771999
I can only understand a handful of situations where trolling could be considered a bad thing. Like in cases of constant harrassment and bullying online based on a person's unfortunate situation and etc.

However. Most of the time, trolls are just saying silly shit. Stuff that people know not to take seriously.

I guess it's just the outrage culture society is filled with nowadays. Everyone wants to fight against rivaling views, until their eyes get red from looking at the screen for hours.

Just ignore them, if you know they're just saying something you don't agree with. Most of the time it will end up in a dumb discussion that leads nowhere...

So. Why do you get so triggered by dumb stuff online?

Also. Why do so many of you guys block someone for a different opinion? Even if someone says something you find stupid. You'll look like the loser of the argument.
Why do people get so mad at trolls?
I get mad because they're full of shit (and I block easily)
I get mad because they're full of shit (I try to ignore them)
I don't read opinions from a troll
Vote C
I actually find some trolls quite funny
Vote D
Trolls are just bored. Don't mind them
Vote E
Why do people get so mad at trolls?
I'm a troll. I live under a bridge and fight goats
Vote F
GirlGuy
Why do people get so mad at trolls?
8
13