Do you think the officials are manipulating the numbers for Covid-19?

emmily2396
I was a bit suspicious until now, but I didn't believe it. Now, I am more inclined to believe it. Why? Many people were wondering if it is the time to lower restrictions because the numbers weren't significantly improving. Today was the last day of emergency state in my country. Every day until now 200-300 people recovered, maybe 400 in a good day, 100 in a bad day. Today, suddenly, 1100 people recovered... It looks to me that those people were recovered few days ago but they held back the numbers and only made it official today to get that wow factor, like: "We told you it is safe now to lower restrictions."

Even though all flights were canceled the officials sent people to work in Germany... in airplanes... for agriculture... If they aren't doing what they want then I don't know what that is.

I have heard in New York there were a few thousands people that died and without being tested they were labelled as Covid-19 deaths. So yeah, I think the officials are doing what they like and tell us what they want.
23
2