Trump supporters, how do you plan to defend Trump after his suspension of funding for the WHO vaccine?

Skadouchebag
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-vaccine-who-project-trump-us-covid-19-a9483421.html?fbclid=IwAR1QGVVM5VVj1ToCuXmLoPdfO-U_ZkNDc8YS-LQggZIwLHevf8jAHUBVDs0

Trump has suspended American funding for WHO because he buys into the racist "China invented covid 19 on purpose" conspiracy and is accusing WHO of covering it up. All this is going to do is needlessly increase the amount of death covid will cause, AND further hurt the economy you people care so much about, since we'll have to stay in lockdown sooner! Furthermore, as that article points out, cutting America's funding for WHO will cripple all the other stuff they're working on as well, including polio, tuberculosis, and AIDS treatments!

I was actually neutral on the matter of Biden vs Trump before this, my stance being "It's a guy who makes you think he's had a stroke every time he opens his mouth vs a guy who makes you think *you've* had a stroke every time he opens his mouth, both of whom have credible rap accusations and who's defenders are using the same deceitful tactics. I thought we learned this lesson in 2016, people!" But now what Trump's done has swung me firmly to Biden's side.
1 mo
*credible rape accusations
0
8