How long do you think it will take for bar scene to recover from covid 19 ?

Anonymous
i'm pretty certain the recovery won't occur in 2020 , even if some places allow some bars and nightclubs to reopen. likely with new rules and capacity restrictions which will make it difficult for people to have fun in them , like if your not even allowed to talk to a stranger at a bar and meet someone what is the point in going out? . so it will take longer for it to recover and for people to feel comfortable being in such public environments.

some places have also said they'd prefer if there was a vaccine before they even allowed these places to reopen.

i also wonder if many bars and clubs will even reopen again ever? they've been closed for just over 2 months now and not likely to reopen soon , all the bills and missed rent starts to pile up , not to mention many of your former customers might have moved on and not even single anymore , months down the road it might be an entirely different customer base who has never even been to your bar before

i'm thinking maybe by mid 2021 ? it might start to come back and resemble its former self but its tough to say , some markets might recover quicker than others
How long do you think it will take for bar scene to recover from covid 19 ?
Add Opinion