IF you are a Covid survivor, or someone who died from Covid, Would you wear it like "BADGE OF HONOR" And PRIDE you were a statistic to this pandemic?

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-calls-high-number-coronavirus-020938490.html
Trump calls high number of coronavirus cases in the USA a 'badge of honor,' attributes it to testing

President Donald Trump called the number of COVID-19 cases in the USA – the highest in the world – a “badge of honor” Tuesday, arguing that the increasing number of cases is simply evidence the country is testing more people.

“By the way, you know, when you say that we lead in cases, that’s because we have more testing than anybody else,” the president said at the White House. “When we have a lot of cases, I don’t look at that as a bad thing. I look at that in a certain respect as being a good thing, because it means our testing is much better. So if we were testing a million people instead of 14 million people, it would have far few cases, right?

“So I view it as a badge of honor. Really, it’s a badge of honor,” Trump said.
1 mo
Hmm. a "Badge of Courage"... something like a "Purple Heart" which Cadet Bones Spurs knows nothing about...
1 mo
Personal Note: 2 of my ex's mothers died from Covid, 3 bosses I worked with in the dept died from this and I know 3 others who personally had this.
3
2