If science could advance so far as to allow trans individuals to genetically create their own offspring, would you be open to dating them?

BuchitaBuchys
Hey peeps. This isn't meant to be offensive. I'm just genuinely curious since a lot of people I know say the reason they wouldn't date a trans person is because they want biological kids.
Some may be saying the truth, but I feel many people are using this as a "crutch".

So if science made it possible to procreate with trans people (only you and their DNA. None of that surrogacy, adoption, or any other crap. Just you and their DNA), would you be open to dating a trans person? If no, why not?
I would date a trans person regardless if I can have biological children with them.
Yes I would date a trans person ONLY if I could have biological children with them.
No, I would not date a trans person under any circumstance.
Vote C
GirlGuy
19
1