Are children of mixed origin parents overall disadvantaged in society compared to the conventional non-mixed breeds?

Unit1
Are children of mixed origin parents overall disadvantaged in society compared to the conventional non-mixed breeds?
I know no other way to describe this situation (other than race mixing or saying "half-breeds").
Consider this - There are children of non-mixed of origin parents and their names are the usual like:

Alexander Miller
Derrick Hamilton
Oscar Becker

Then there are those, whose names are mixed and/or their parents came from different origins. Their names could be like:

Robert ibn-hamdaoui
Mike Nguyen
David Zelenko
Yuri Hasapis

Are people with mixed creators origins (especially if their names are of mixed origins) disadvantaged in society including but not limited to having a normal social life, enrolling into universities, job prospectives (landing a good paying job), finding a boyfriend/girlfriend and so on?

Also does it's gender depend on their outcomes too?

⚠ WARNING: If you have propaganda about "race mixing" to spread, then keep those to yourself! This is not the zone for it! Conversely if you call me or this question racist, i will not hesitate to remove you and then block you.
Children of mixed parents origins are disadvantaged
Vote A
Children of mixed parents origins are not disadvantages nor advantages
Vote B
Children of mixed parents origins are actually advantaged
Vote C
No idea
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
1 d
72 hours pass and GAG auto-selects MHO's.

I don't bother with MHO's. They mean nothing.
Add Opinion