The REAL reason people don't like Obama is because he's black. Can we just be honest?

fashionguy17
The REAL reason people dont like Obama is because hes black. Can we just be honest?
Someone has to state the raw facts. I don't like to sugarcoat things, so let's keep this 100% truthful. Because a lot of people deny this shit, and it's funny to me. I've been alive through Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. Despite all the scandals, the backlash and criticisms of the past presidents, Obama gets all of it. People always have shit to say about Obama.

I don't care about republicans. I don't care about democrats. Truthfully, I don't even care about politics. I just find it funny that despite all the mistakes presidents have made in the past, and every president has made mistakes, Obama is always the one that people clown.
2
10