Do you agree with abortion? No matter what situation yourin it’s life & that’s a human just like you, life can be ugly, beautifuland fullof mysteries?

Anonymous
I think it should be illegal this reminds me of when some innocent Jews were killed by Hitler. We should learn from mistakes in the past. I believe we should definitely have strict laws set that can be beneficial for the women and baby depending on their situation. It’s a shame because we have a bunch of great minds. Some of us aren’t trying to be controlling and do respect your bodies and yes there have been women who died from giving birth & sacrificed their life by taking an unexpected but, beautiful risk that’s what one of the great aspects of love is. I had my time on this earth but no human is a mistake & not valuable than the other.
9
3