Do women and feminism have the required mind set to kill in war if they ever had to fight?

ManHater
So you have it, women want equality to men but I don't think women have the required mind set compared to a man to kill in war. Reason being women are nurturing and caring even life giving mind set. Women are very sympathetic to causes that show suffering and can't stomach the fact that the world has wars. They are very emotional and with that makes for uncertain conclusions. Last thing I would want is to be in a do or die fire fight with my fellow woman breaking standing up and yelling peace and love "stop Shooting" pop dead! Even in war women and little girls are usually the ones who are systematically raped. Russian's raping german women/children, Japanese raping on a large scale all over in WWII, Rape of Nanking, Kosovo/Serb's. The list goes on and on, women always seems to be victims of war and I don't think feminism prepares women for these ordeals. The fact that a battalion of strong men walking into your village busting down doors killing the men outside only to hear screams that would make the dead cringe in their grave.

Honestly I just can't see women standing side by side with men in dire situations without them breaking and having sympathy for an enemy who would rape her 24/07 till she died if they captured her. I just don't think women have the brain wiring to do the required cold calculated evil of a man. Men have always been fighting so I don't think women belong on the battle field.
2
1