Hypothetically speaking, if Covid-19 was a lie or being blown out of proportion how would society react towards governments and organizations?

Anonymous
Personally, I do agree there is a virus that has spread around the world, however, I think there is more scare tactics initiated by the media and governments. The reason why I think part of it is a cover up is because in 2018, many economists were warning of an economic collapse and potential Great Depression. In 2019, I had a terrible feeling that 2020 and this decade would be a horrible decade people would face. I believed there would be new viruses that arise, the economy would see a huge decline, unemployment rates would soar, increased civil unrest and etc. This is a common sense thing, I'm a political science graduate, now I study law and I pay attention to what economists are saying. That's the whole point of life, it's not to be glued to Zionist broadcasting companies like CNN or Fox News and take their word for it, it does require research and effort. Right now unemployment is near 20% in the US and people assume things will go back to normal but all empires fall, and throughout time different world powers had maybe 200-300 years of power so eventually this system will collapse because nothing lasts forever and I think that's a huge reason why a new revolution will take place.

My point is, if I could predict an economic collapse in 2020, your telling me governments, organizations such as the UN or IMF did not know? They knew. Even if Covid-19 did not exist the trajectory of the economy was not looking good and I think part of it was a government plan. Because what do you think would happen if stocks fell, if bankruptcies existed, with debt increasing, with jobs becoming an issue with higher population it's just a recipe for disaster. If covid-19 did not exist and the economy was shit well then obviously people would revolt, protest, loot, cause riots, fight police, fight the government. This is nothing new throughout history people have done this, people will do this and currently people are doing this.
1 mo
Let me also add in 2003, I was in high school when SARS happened, now apparently yes, SARS affected LESS people but the disease is slightly deadlier then Covid-19. Let me also that isn't it strange that the World Health Organization declared a pandemic in Mid-March 2020 and during this time Bank of America announced a global recession... when? Mid-March 2020.
1 mo
When SARS hit in 2003, schools were open, buses were packed and running normally, movie theatres were open because I remember watching Freddy vs Jason, Scary Movie 3 and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre in theatres, malls were open and things weren't limited. The only thing people were worried about was eating at Chinese restaurants, that's it. So if things remained pretty much open during 2003 when SARS hit and comparing how deadlier before diseases are with Covid-19, something seems fishy to me.
0
4