Did the media and goverment try to brainwash people into treating Covid-19 like the worst disease ever?

Disclaimer: this is not specific to the USA, so don't make this about Trump...

I mean:

- People with medical issues had struggle finding their medication. That is millions of people.
-Lots of people couldn't get checked, so many medical issues that could have been dicovered and treated, may be discovered when it's too late, especially if the goverments act the same in the autumn, when a lockdown would have to last for more than 1-2 months. That could amount to hundreds of thousands - millions.
-More millions of people risk starving to death. You may get help from the goverment, but a lot of the things you buy are made in poor countries. If you don't buy as much many companies will have to reduce their activity, so many of those people may lose their jobs and not get help like you do.
-Many small businesses may be unable to start again.
-Gyms were closed and may close again which will lead to a lot of people not being as physically active and their immunity will decrese as a result.
-Mask may cause more problems during summer as people can die from heat as well and masks will make you retain more heat.

Not saying that we should completely neglect it, but overall what is going as a result of the lockdown looks worse than the virus to me, especially if at a second wave they plan on doing the same things.
Yes, but I don't know why
Yes, I think I know what reasons they may have
Yes, unintentionally
Vote C
Only the media, they promote what brings the most money
Vote D
Not really
Vote E
I doubt it, but who knows?
Vote F
Other
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
4. They have a higher chance of survival than not operating at all5. No, you can't do outside everything you do in the gym. Plus doing it outaide is. more dangerous
24
1