Why do people only want to look a the white police officer who killed Floyd when the two other officers holding him down were Vietnamese and Chinese?

blondfrog
I feel like people only want to see what they wanna see. They just wanna see race as the issue in which this case is, but then they go out in riot in places that this didn't even occur. Its even spreading to places like New York, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, and other places. It's like the officer got charged now and his 3rd degree murder could easily go to 2nd degree. People are just rioting for an excuse to steal. The solution is to pass a law where a sworn in police officer should be punished equally for committing a crime that anybody else has committed. There is just so much irony in this. The "protesters" want peace by causing destruction to property, killing cops, etc. Now when your in trouble who are you gonna call? That's right the cops and don't be surprised if they don't help you. Social justice goes both ways. This is coming from someone born in Iraq and knows oppression so i am not insensitive to the situation. I know what its like to oppressed... over millions of my people have been killed by mustard and cyanide gas.
I agree social justice goes both ways and this is the complete opposite wrong way of doing it.
I disagree the riots are justified
America has turned into shit, every country has its downfall and soon the power axis will change.
Vote C
I am black and I am triggered
Vote D
Sexy sun rays Dorma
Vote E
Hat boobs
Vote F
Kurdish boobs
Vote G
GirlGuy
6
20