Leaked documents expose that trump raped several minors and was involved with Epstein. Thought?

scarlett774
So basically these are government official documents. I’m not sure how long they’ve been around to the public, but they were recently leaked by an anonymous source that has been leaking and exposing the government for years. The media is not talking about, but It’s huge on social media right now. And I would love to know everyone’s thoughts on this. Also I’m pretty sure these documents were out to the public but they were deleted a long time ago.
1 mo
Here’s the full document if the ones I posted are blurry and yes it’s completely real cdn.factcheck.org/.../..._TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf
44
8