What do you think about “white privilege”?

Peepaw027
I’ve been told that I’m blind to my privilege but I see this as white virtue signaling. I’m aware that I have some advantages to being a white guy but don’t agree we live in a white oppressive patriarchy. I think it’s madness to suggest that taking individual responsibility is an exclusive “white privilege”. I was almost shot by a cop last year because someone called and said I had a gun, I didn’t. Although, I still believe that colored people have less of a benefit of the doubt when it comes to law enforcement.
I believe most of the extreme liberal “white privilege” theories are racist, divisive and not beneficial. An untrue and exaggerated narrative is being told to minorities with an intent to weaponize people who are less privileged. When “white privilege” goes from (you’re less likely to be profiled by the police) to (even colored people have white privilege because they went to white schools) we have issues!
1
1