Should the cop (s) and The Minneapolis Police Department be held accountable for the riots?

SomeGUYonGAG
How do I begin this? How do I express myself? I'm trying to stay calm and collect my words but my blood is in a rolling boil. I'm hearing about these riots on the news and seeing people businesses being looted and destroyed, people's homes being burned, people being heated nearly to death and some people have already died, and I think former officer Derek Chauvin and The Minneapolis Police Department should be held somewhat accountable for all of it, and here's why.

Derek Chauvin, the officer who murdered George Floyd has had 10 complaints within the last 7 months as a police officer. I'M SO PISSED!! Why didn't the police department do anything about this? One of their officers is racking up complaint after complaint and you still let him serve. Did they even bother to look into these complaints? Also, I heard that the Asian cop who was there has had 7 complaints. So the Minneapolis Police Department held it off and ignored it until something really bad happened, and it did. Chauvin should have been fired after the 3rd complaint. Now I think the Minneapolis Police Department should be sued by the cities who were affected by these riots and their Cheif needs to be fired.

During these riots people have lost their businesses, their jobs, their homes, they've been beaten and some were even killed.
They SHOULD be held accountable
They SHOULD NOT be held accountable
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
5