Copy right laws on photos- Do any of you know how follow the guidelines, precisely?

So yes I know the basics but there is so much detail and it seems to be Put kind of in the context of “what to expect to go into decision making process by judge/ jury once trial commenced ” 🥵 lol

I notice people on here _mostly_ seem to not reference photos they use from online. Some do. Many photos pop up all day.. So what is the secret?

I mostly prefer to use my own but in some cases - like demonstrations tear gas shooting military crowding the streets tanks bombs etc, stuff I’m unlikely to have a stock of in my photo library- I would like to be able to use a relevant photo from online. I don’t want to accidentally unknowingly illegally take someone’s work.

Does anyone have info or are people on here who post online photos knowingly deciding to just take a risk bc they are assuming its a very small risk?

Thank You 🌺
26
0