I your opinion, When The wise Human will understand that there is no religion or border on earth and only humanity and kindness are true?

soshiant
I do not believe in any religion. Because when I study the true history of mankind, I realize that religion has been a tool for controlling and guiding people in the direction that governments want. After religion, politicians used the country, the homeland, and the continent as a tool for unity among the people of a land. And now people's awareness has risen and we know very well that genetic knowledge proves that there is no race and we are all human.

Let us not forget that religions are still a tool for colonialism and the rape of innocent people. It's always been that way, and please don't be bigoted. I am Persian, I was born in a place that dates back to the beginning of human civilization, and I know very well what religion has done to people!!!

Genetics proves evolution, which is why religious utterances are rejected.
When do you think the people of the world will destroy the borders on earth?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Hoping for a happy life and complete prosperity for all the people of the world
1 mo
By the way , I believe in the Creator of the universe and see "The Creator" everywhere in the world and throughout my life. I know "The Creator" is not a writer. "The Creator" has displayed message on a flower leaf! On the butterfly, on the sky and in the galaxies... "The Creator" doesn't need a book. Man's problem began when God became a writer. (I mean books that have been written)
0
7