Are you kidding me?

Mehzmeh
I am not going ask any of my friends on here to answer this. I am venting. I usually vent about these situations a few day's later because, I get tired of people who have never been through it blaming the community. And not the system.

For those who don't know. I am a well educated black man. I have a degree in education, psychology, and culinary arts. But I, grew up in the inner city. My father made sure I was well grounded. But he also made sure I knew how to take care of myself. I was 13 year's old when I first got stopped by the police. Because, I was tall and dark skinned. I was walking back from boxing. My father wated me to meet at my uncle's house. It was 2 blocks from the gym. And in a all black community, that had no gang's, and no crime. They stopped me. Asked for my i. d. I didn't have one. I was only 13. They through me on the ground. After I did everything they asked. They pinned my arms against my back. If it wasn't for the people who house I was in front of. Calling my uncle. And my father and my lawyer showing up. I wouldn't be here. That was over 30 year's ago. But shit has not changed. And it will never change for our people. Because the system was created to keep black people down. The police officers were created from, the slave overseers. Don't believe it? Look it up. Why we get treated like we do.
Are you kidding me?
1
1