If socialism and capitalism have both proven to be failures as systems what system do you propose that would be better?

Stoner710
Socialism think Russia and China both of them are socialist socialism is a second step to communism we all know communism won’t work and according to the left capitalism doesn’t work, so what system under this premise will work. Do we need to go to an aristocracy do we need to go to a monarchy do we need to go to a theocracy if capitalism and socialism doesn’t work then there’s not really much other options personally I would never live in a socialist society I’d rather live under an aristocratic Monarchy or theocratic then Society then A socialist society I don’t trust the government socialism is terrible
1 mo
He was working for the university of Taranto most collage are government funded Charles Best, and John MacLeod both worked for a public university.

We are number 1 in the world for medical innovation come from the United States as well, it’s because of capitalism which allows hospitals like the Mayo Clinic to survive.

Also Canada healthcare is so bad they were forced to open up private doctors again so they now have a mixed system
1
16