Should we punish China for the damage Covid-19 virus has affected everyone or do nothing?

Anonymous
I belive personally that this should not even be a question about if we should punish China or not becuse it is clear that China has got itś flag stained in blood from thousads of people that it has killed by spreading the Covid-19 virus. If we just ignore the facts then it would be the same ias not respecting those who are suffering from this. We owe it to the ones who couldn´t breath at their very last moment. We need to start putting pressure on our Politicians to wake up. If they choose to put Chinese money before it´s own citizens then i would say our countries are just pupets. We cannot accept this becuse if we do then we are only setting ourselves for future pandemics. Take the Black Death for example that began in mid-1300 century or the Third Plauge Pandemic that started 1855. Both of these pandemics started in China and spread to the world. In order to prevent this from ever happening agian i strongly belive we need to make either China close it´s wetmarket where they keep the animals and have a investigation team find out what happend in Wuhan lab. If the Chinese decide not to accept the deal then we can take ownership of all companies with ties to the Chinese Communist Party and make overseas companies move their production from China entierly. Then give the people coming from China to either quarantine for 2 weeks or be sent back. In the end we have a choose to either choose to make a change or do nothing.
Should we punish China for the damage Covid-19 virus has affected everyone or do nothing?
Add Opinion