Why don't all of the people outraged with the death of African Americans consider the full picture of these stats?

Guest25
Here are some statistics from last year. These are out of all 50 states combined from 2019:
10 million people were arrested
29 unarmed people in total were killed by police
10 of those unarmed people were African American
5 of those deaths, the officer was being attacked
For every unarmed African American killed by the police, 700 were killed by civilians.

The 10 unarmed African Americans were reported on the most out of the 29 total. Since Obama's 2nd term ended, the total yearly deaths of African Americans has been declining every year. Sounds like Trump has been doing better things for the African American community than Obama did. Crazy, huh?
Trump may not be very popular, but his efforts have done more than Obama's. However people hate him so much, that these facts are seen as lies and opinions. And everything he does to improve our country, those people see it as him making things worse.
For those of you who won't deny this last fact, there is a group of people (the top richest in the world, who have more money than the people on the Forbes list combined), this group hides behind the curtain, controlling what news you see, pulling the strings, all for their agenda. They don't care about the majority, they want the world to remain ignorant of their existence, so they can remain in power. For if the light were to truly shine on them, we could unite and regain control of our lives and stop being manipulated by them. Call me crazy, call me a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, but it is the truth. I am a perfectly sane human being, who STILL CAN'T SEE OR BELIEVE that 911 was plotted by the US Government. I capitalized that because I do still believe they were terrorist attacks by Alkida or however you spell that name.
0
2