Since when did disagreeing with and condemning looting and rioting automatically make someone a "Trump Supporter" and "racist"?

Anonymous
I'm in the majority that BLM needs support and that all of the police officers responsible for all of the police brutality death need to all be severely punished but I'm not the one to agree with destroying innocent small businesses who have nothing to do with any of the injustices in America.

I hate how a few bad apples and the people who aren't even a part of the peaceful protests have to make all of the protesters look bad with what they're doing. It saddens me more when some of the people that are supporting BLM actually believe rioting and looting are a part of the peaceful protecting progress because riots are supposedly the "voice of the unheard".
1
4