White Americans, did you vote for Donald Trump because you feel he is your voice at a larger scale to express your frustration you're holding inside?

Any policy Trump passes, pretty much any other republican president would pass too so I don't think you voted for him because of policy. Am I right in my belief that the reason must white people voted for Trump is because they feel their voices have been muffled by political correctness, and since Trump isn't politically correct hardy never, you feel free and embolden to express yourself since the leader of the country does it too?
White Americans, did you vote for Donald Trump because you feel he is your voice at a larger scale to express your frustration youre holding inside?
2
14