Do you feel bad for good cops trapped in a seemingly damn if you do and damn if you don't situation?

Hispanic-Cool-Guy
I know there are good dudes who are good cops and just try to do their jobs correctly, but there are some snakes in every police department.

If a good cop knows there is a crooked cop or cops in the department and he tells the police chief or supervisor about it then the chief or supervisor might scold him for being a tattle teller and going against the "brotherhood code" within the police department or they might say in private "oh, you did the right thing" and have a fake smile on their face and as soon as he or she leaves they shake their head and began to warn fellow officers to beware of you because you are a snitch within the department and can't be trusted to cover up lies and corruption if need be, and could get all of them in serious trouble or cause them to lose their jobs. Its hard to have 100% integrity which policing must have when you're surrounded by snakes who don't believe in having solid integrity. I want to here your opinions. And I don't trust Internal Affairs neither.
Do you feel bad for good cops trapped in a seemingly damn if you do and damn if you dont situation?
1
11