City council Minneapolis defunded police force / banned the ENTIRE police organization in Minnesota — Thoughts?

# I DO NOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR THIS PHOTO
# I DO NOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR THIS PHOTO
They are looking into alternative forms of protecting the people... City council person MN said they Do not have a clear paradigm for what policing should look like but going forward, it must be based on a system of justice.

Millions around the world have been demonstrating, demanded the defunding all around the United States. It happened in MN.

{I only just heard about this now. I was _very_ surprised. I am going to finish the interview. Just wanted to get an idea on your reaction.. I imagine there will be many controversial views}

Good Morning ☀️
Shocked. Approve.
Shocked. Disapprove.
Not shocked. Approve.
Vote C
Not shocked. Disapprove.
Vote D
Shocked. Undecided.
Vote E
Not shocked. Undecided.
Vote F
Don’t care.
Vote G
GirlGuy
25 d
I’m sorry I should correct my statement. They announced the INTENT to Defund and shut Down MN police force/ organization. It has not officially been done as of yet.✅

25 d
Do you think this may backfire and result in upsurges of many tiny bands of armies and taxes going towards counter forces to combat that... Resulting in new improved highly technically designed violence , Meanwhile once again, leaving actual peace keeping far behind?
86
12