If America is truly systemically raciest where do we go from here?

Stoner710
Now I don’t believe in 2020 America is systemically racist there are some policies that are racist like affirmative-action. But if you truly think that America is systemically races down to its base then where do we go from here? Do you really think you’re voting for somebody like Joe Biden will help solve systemic racism? Joe Biden is one of the people that built the criminal justice system we have today he is worth responsible for the 1994 crime bill which put more black people in prison than even the vagrancy laws back After the Civil War. Do you really think voting for a new congressman or senator is going to change that. If you have a structure in that structure his foundation is rotten you have to get rid of the entire structure. Joe Biden himself is a racist let’s not forget a couple weeks ago he said if you don’t vote for Me you’re not black the reality is Joe Biden is part of the problem he’s not gonna fix anything your Democratic nominee will fail you. Shall we just in the country now? Say it was a good run but we are way too different and the way we think and the way we feel as Americans will be in Eason West America or Northern and southern America? Joe Biden will not save you the Congress will not save you if America is truly systemically racist down to its foundation down to what the founding fathers wanted for our nation Then there’s nothing more to do but destroy the United States. I don’t think anybody wants that one side is saying America is not a systemically racist nation the other side is saying that we are a systemically racist nation is a time to split?
If America is truly systemically raciest where do we go from here?
Add Opinion