They recently decided that Trans identifying people, specifically Male to Female Trans people cannot compete against women, Is this a victory?

Anonymous
I most definitely see this as a victory. No matter what you identify as, if you were once male you should not compete against women, If there EVER was testosterone in your blood you have an automatic advantage over women, and when you compete against women you take away their visibility to colleges and the benefits they could have had.

Article attached.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/29/us/connecticut-transgender-student-athletes.html
Definitely a victory.
Not a victory, screw women.
GirlGuy
1 mo
So here is the reality of the matter. If you comment on my post, and i reply, and then you choose to delete my comment like that one pink did, your comment will be deleted. If you want to say stupid things like "You shouldn't post shit that just pops into your head" which provides no substance to the conversation and then i call you out on it, and then you delete my stuff, your comments will go bye bye..
2
2