Adult virgins and chronically single people, what do you think about starting a commune specifically for us?

Anonymous
I know I am tired of being single and a lot of you are too (as I see your posts all the time on here). Also I'm ready to give up on these dating apps that seem more interested in keeping me single so they can keep taking my money. So I'm wondering if there was a place specifically for us if anyone else would bother showing up to it? I have driven out to Washington a few times since my Mom moved out there; and I've seen a lot of land in Wyoming for cheap along I-80. Don't know if it would be there, but the availability of it got me thinking of the possibilities. Maybe start out with a week long camping retreat; as we develop the land for a semi-self sufficient community. Also would any of you be willing to help fund such an endeavor? I know I couldn't afford it myself as I am not independently wealthy, yet. However, I would rather invest $30/month on supporting a community that accepts me; than waste it trying to get a date on a site that takes my money and maybe gets me a like and occasional message, but never an actual date. For those of you who don't have this problem could you leave your comments to the logistical aspects of this idea, please?

Note: I know I put it in my poll but there is currently no Go Fund me campaign for this; I'm just trying to measure the interest for this idea at this point.
Let's do this! And where is the Go Fund Me so you can take my money and run?
Let's do this. But I'm hesitant about giving money to a random internet person.
You should do that; but I'm not interested in even participating for free.
Vote C
No we don't need this; I like complaining about being a virgin and I need to keep it so I can keep complaining.
Vote D
I'm not a part of your community; but I wouldn't mind offering my support to this idea (emotional, general advice, finacial, etc.).
Vote E
I'm not part of your community; but I do want to see the poll results.
Vote F
GirlGuy
5
1