Do you think the kids born between 2000 and 2015 will be the ones to bring about WW3?

Hispanic-Cool-Guy
Those kids born between 2000 and 2015 when they grow up into adults won't be like many of you current soft cucks of the millennial generation with your constant virtue signaling to appease, political correct blind sheeps always ready to bow the knee. The following generation of my nephews and nieces will be tough and many of them cruel.

I believe my millennial generation is the 2nd to last in the Proverbs with how conceited and self absorbed and selfish my generation is with selfies and entitlement mentality.

Proverbs 30:11-14

There is a generation that curses its father, And does not bless its mother. There is a generation that is pure in its own eyes, Yet is not washed from its filthiness. There is a generation—oh, how lofty are their eyes! And their eyelids are lifted up. There is a generation whose teeth are like swords, And whose fangs are like knives, To devour the poor from off the earth, And the needy from among men.
0
11