Some black people now only buying from black owned businesses, cutting white owners as long as there is a black owner alternative. Thoughts?

Porcelaine
First time I saw this there was a youtuber giving a list of black owned beauty products she uses, then I scroll down the comments and people were saying they were going to swap to only black owners as much as possible and cut out white. Now Starbucks got backlash for not allowing the staff to wear BLM tshirts, even though they donated 1million $ to the cause, so some people now decided to go to only black owned coffee shops. Is this a good way deal with racism or are they becoming anti-white? It does not seem supportive to me, more like passive agressive and a very negative mindset. Those white business owners mightve been very supportive of BLM and black people in general. Its like they are picking sides, black or white, and as long as they will see it this way, there will be more conflicts.
28
3