Why do people still talk about race?

Telekinetic-Potato
I am so sick and tired of the race war if I have to hear someone explain to me why I have white privilege or how the rioters are way out of line for the rest of my live I'm going to go insane.

Not that white people are free of any blame, but they are not the most racist. Have you ever heard how Hispanics talk about other Hispanics? Or how black people talk about white people or how the Chinese talk to the Japanese?

Why is the topic of social trends between races so important to people? Is it a need to "be right" clashing against a desired sence of justice and order?

It's so stupid. When you really take the time to think about it, it's stupid.

You wanna know what I think? People just wanna argue. I think everyone knows that we all act a little different and a little of that has correlation with how we look. I think everyone understands that we notice patterns in observed behavior and subsonciously remember them. And yea I think with a little effort we can even all accept that if we're not careful these things we remember can become dangerous. But anyone who can't understand these concepts are idiots and we shouldn't be arguing with them if they're not willing to listen to reason.

What do you think? Is racism (in terms of unfair treatment) a good thing? Is the discussion happening in the right way? Is it human nature to fight over such silly things?
Why do people still talk about race?
1
10