Unknown facts about Turkey and whats your thoughts about Turkey?

Anonymous
Hi I am from Turkey and tlday I am going to talk about my beatiful country.
I look exactly like this.
We Turkish men are hot πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
This is my favourite wife.
I got 4 of those chicks in my house. So hot isn't it.
I normally would not post this pic here because its so HAAAARAAAAAAMMMM but just for once because I love you guys I will show you my wifes face. This is how my beatiful wife look like under this sexy ass outfit.
!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ TURKISH WOMEN IS HOT πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯!!!
As you know turkey is a desert country so we dont have cars here !!! HERE IN TURKEY CAMELS EVERYWHERE... 🐫🐫🐫
We go everywhere with camels. This thing you see here it gives 1cp ( camel power) and 1 tork. This thing fliiiiieeesss. This is the ferrari of our desertπŸš—πŸš—πŸš—
Include a caption for your
Include a caption for your
Turkish people sends greetings to all of you
What do you think about my beatiful country Turkey. I feel so bad for you guys you know. You guys dont know what you are missing. You will never had chance to see my beatiful country Turkey because we dont let you qafirs go inside our sharia governed state. So sad for you guys so I invite you to islam. Please accept my invitation or I will blow you guys up.
15 d
Note : Admins please dont delete this post.
I am a Turkish guy myself being sarcastic.
Some people here so willing to see Turkey only democratic, secular country in this region, literally the jevel of this region as a saudi arabia like sh. thole and I am giving them what they wanted.
Have fun. With hate from Turkey.
1
9