Does it bug you whenever your parents watch cable news channels you hate?

CertifiedHandsomity
Somehow it bugs me that my mom and my stepdad watch Fox News

It's freaking annoying. They like to check "both sides" but it's embarrassing when they watch the "news" on TV with the bedroom door open and 99.5% of the time it's Fox "News."

They only watch CNBC and CNN on very rare occasions. I don't know if they ever watched MSNBC.

I have noticed whenever they watch Fox News they're always being strict, yelling at and being rude to my brother. When they watch another news channel they're pretty nice. And they don't want to be "nice" people.

For me it's almost entirely the other way around. When I espouse left wing views i get super angry, but espouse right wing views i'm not even moderately angry

I don't watch cable news in general, let alone Fox News (especially with Laura Ingraham that's who my mom and stepdad watch on TV and also Sean hannity and tucker carlson)
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1
5