Should Liberals (like Howard Stern) be let off the hook for racially insensitive actions like blackface and saying the N-word?

SuccessfulHornDog
White liberals from Howard Stern to Ted Danson to Justin Trudeau have all appeared in blackface. Now they are all hiding in plain sight as Liberals. Should we let them off the hook because they've learned how to mask their hatred? They say the right things these days but that's only because of social pressure from political correctness.

Howard Stern is probably the biggest offender and is not only duplicitous but unapologetic about it. Instead he seems to marvel at his old self as someone who was just "too much".

“The shit I did was fucking crazy,” Stern said of him appearing in blackface in 1993. "I’ll be the first to admit. I won’t go back and watch those old shows. It’s like, ‘Who is that guy?’" Stern also used the N-word all of the time back then, for his and his audiences entertainment. This guy got Rich off of being a racist and a sexist. Now he wants us to think he is a reformed sinner in the form of a modern liberal. I dont buy it. I think that he is the same guy he has always been and he is just hiding it now.
2
7