If affirmation & law of attraction is real, then why do people have mostly bad things whether they do good or bad?

nojokecarmichael
People claim you are supposed to have a positive mindset, put good out and receive it back.

I've done the same and regardless of my mindset and actions I continue to have mainly bad things happen. Whether I do good or bad. I've seen the shittiest people receive nothing but good things and they literally do some of the most vile things. They also have terrible energy. People know of their nature and still choose to be around them and be used by them.

If I have seen people get back what they dish out, it takes forever and even then something great comes along later to balance out that negative.
5
0