Is anyone else finding it hard to keep up with all the new COVID rules?

I haven't been leaving the house very much for the past few months, so I'm a bit out of touch with things. Every time I do go somewhere, employees get upset with me for not knowing all the different procedures that are in place now.

For example, today I tried to go into a government building and a big group of security guards got mad because I tried to walk upstairs to the office I needed to go to. They told me I'm not allowed to go up there because everything is only over the phone now. They gave me a really hard time about it and it's still bothering me because of the harsh way they spoke to me. But I truly just didn't know.

And last week, I got in trouble because I tried on a jacket in a store. I hadn't known about the new rule of not trying on anything. I find it very frustrating to be expected to know all of these things.

Has anyone else been going through this also?
40
7