Why are we offended by blackface but not whiteface?

Meatunnel69
I like making fun of people, Asians, blacks, whites we all need to laugh at ourselves every once in awhile and stop being so sensitive.
Dave Chapelle impersonating a white man, and quite accurately I might add but where is the outrage?
“Black face”
“Black face”
Im not offended by either
Im offended by both ❄️
GirlGuy
17 d
I think most normal can laugh at characteristics of other races, sexual orientations, political affiliations etc, what is a comedy anyway it’s always at someones expense whether self deprecating humor or anyone else there is never a funny stand up person who isn't risque’. How I like to look at life is through the lens of the show South Park where everyone gets made fun of equally. That’s equality to me...
17 d
I should have checked my white privilege before I made this post guess the color of my skin precludes me from expressing my sense of humor.
2
7