BLM top activist Shaun King says statues of Jesus Christ should all be torn down because they represent “white supremacy”?

youknowbetter
At first I thought this was joke but than I quickly remembered what times we are living in. If this doesn’t cross the line than I don’t know what does. Are we going to see rioters vandalize and burn down churches across the nation now? Most statues of Jesus are on church property.

Shaun King is no basement dweller. He has over 3.5 million followers on Instagram. Some of them will take this suggestion seriously.

Black people need to wake up to realize that white liberals are using BLM as a smokescreen for COMMUNISM. He will tell you that he wants the statues down because “it portrays Jesus as a white guy”. I’m white and know Jesus was a Mediterranean Jew. His skin was most likely brown. But if you worry about his skin color than you are missing the entire point. You never studied his teachings.

I could care less what his race is because his message had nothing to do with race. If you see it otherwise chances are you hate Christianity.

Freedom of religion is a foundation of any free society. If you are an atheist this protects YOU as well. You won’t be prosecuted into believing something you don’t want to. We can’t have this.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/22/shaun-king-says-jesus-images-a-form-of-white-supre/
7
26