How much do you embrace dealing with your own issues (trauma) to improve the quality of life around you?

lightbulb27

Chicago crying out for more police and enforcement and stop the killing. 106 people shot... in one weekend! I'm not aware of the races, but some of those killed were black, and young.. male and female. Stray bullets don't care where they go. Police hardly make arrests, how can they?

The underlying issue here is not race, color or sex. It's trauma, behavior, values... family units and social decay and corruption. The problem is not the police if society is in disarray.
Gotta heal the people. That may involve dealing swiftly with those who are already sick by society.
I'd accept a message that says "look at yourself" and change yourself first
What? I don't have a problem, someone else has a problem. Don't tell me to deal with my problems when I don't think I have them.
It's the system... not people that's the problem. Fix system, and all is well
Vote C
It's someone elses fault, not mine...
Vote D
I don't know
Vote E
GirlGuy
1
2