Do you think police in the US are thought positively and respected by the majority of the citizens?

In light of recent events, the news and social media are highlighting the tense and tumultuous situation police are in with regards to the populace.

Do you think there is a VOCAL MINORITY of people that are getting inordinately high amounts of social media and news time so that there is an appearance that there are more people who are against police than what is actually true?

Do you think there is a SILENT MAJORITY that is not seen out on the streets protesting, not commenting on social media, that still hold a positive and favorable opinion on police and think the entire rioting and “defund police” chanting is a fiasco?
I do
I do not
GirlGuy
7
20