Why is Lincoln county Oregon requiring all white people to wear facemasks but exempting Black people?

Stoner710
Think about this for a second white you are required to wear face masks
black peoples are exempt form wearing face masks.

If you come up with any other conclusion that this is racist I don’t know what’s wrong with you.

How about this if I said Black people do you have to wear face masks white people you are exempt from wearing face masks. I would be giving preferential treatment to white people but the case is the former.

If you can exchange the word black for white or vice a versa then it is racist. You were giving one race special treatment over the other. If white people have to wear facemasks and Black people have to wear facemasks to Give one race special treatment over the other Is racist regardless if it is black white Asian Mexican whatever. Why are conservatives the only ones calling this crap out I said for years the Democrats are the racist party not only are they racist to Black people they are racist to white people. They try to say that white people are superior to Black people and so black peoples are going to have a hard time in life. And then they try to act like they’re not racist by imposing laws like this. Their excuse is that it is hard for a black person to put a bandanna over their face because it makes them look like a gangster. If that’s not soft bigotry of low expectations I don’t know what is, why are the Democrats so F-ing racist
2
4