A person told me that all foreigners should go back to their own country, isn’t this statement dumb?

Anonymous
She is also against international marriages. She said if I had to leave because of my nationality she would find it nice, even I were married to a local from here. She is racist really. I tried to persuade her to empathise with discriminated people but she refused. I believe racists are dumb. By the way I live abroad at the moment.
She is also against tourists because of them prices get higher and everything becomes expensive. She insists her point of view is correct and nobody can change her she claimed. I think she is jealous because she doesn’t have the chance to go abroad like me. I met a lot of foreign haters in Turkey who hate tell me this nonsense. As if they are the best. I think they are closed minded people. No wonder Turkey gets a bad reputation because of these dumb people - no offense for Turkish - they are smart Turkish people too. The problem is that some of them are too closed minded and racist. They think they are 100% Turkish while everyone is mix. I think the racist locals should get deported instead of nice foreigners. At least we work and make money in their country as a guest!
7
0